This morning, I had the absolute pleasure of interviewing Andy Slyle, an accomplished Youtube Video Producer.
His YouTube channel, My Tech Methods, is dedicated to reviewing the latest and greatest technology trends and devices on the market these days. As a huge tech nerd myself, it only made sense to interview him on my weekly Google Hangout Show, The Production Lounge.
More YouTube Views Means Greater Success in Business
Instead of talking about the intricacies of video production, Andy and myself had a solid conversation about what it takes to become a successful YouTuber and/or promote your great content (video in particular) to the world with a proven strategy.
Check out the video to get the insider scoop on how successful YouTuber’s like Andy:
- Use FREE content distribution platforms
- Comment on specific YouTube videos
- Gauge audience vs. spamming everyone they know
Truthfully, I learned quite a few things in this Google hangout. Especially since everything we talked about were things I’ve been learning within the last two weeks. Truly a great interview and excellent way to end the week.
Below are some links we talk about in the video. Feel free to check them all out. They’re amazing.
–Websites to Distribute Your Online Videos–
(NOTE: Please be respectful. Only submit to relevant online communities)
- Reddit: http://reddit.com
- Digg: http://digg.com/submit
- Inbound.org: http://inbound.org/
- Scoop.it: http://www.scoop.it
- List.ly: http://list.ly
- Stumble Upon: http://www.stumbleupon.com/
–Info on Making Better Videos–
- 3 Video Marketing Tips for Business: http://www.killerstartups.com/startups-tools-and-guides/video-marketing-tips-for-startups/
- My online course “Video Marketing 101 (Shameless plug): http://jonathanacosta.com/youtubeudemyoffer
- Andy’s Channel Empire to help you gain more YouTube traffic: http://channelempire.com/vip
–Follow Andy Slye on these platforms–
- Youtube Channels:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/slye
What about YOU? Do you have any video marketing or SEO tips in your back pocket that we might have forgotten?
Feel free to leave a comment below and let us know! I’d love to hear from you.
PS- feel free to LIKE the video above it you learned something!